NEW Stampin' Up! Catalogue Launch today, 1st June 2016



I am so excited today as the new Catalogue goes live.  Everyone can now place an order for the lovely new crafting goodies that are available.  There are so many products that I have on my wish list.  Even I, as a Stampin' Up Demonstrator can place an order.

I can't wait to receive my lovely new goodies in the post and they only take a few days to arrive.  Then it will be time for me to have a play which I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE.

If you are interested in receiving a hard copy of the new Stampin' Up! Catalogue it would be my pleasure to pop one in the post to you free of charge.  Just drop me an email to Sandra.ronald1@btinternet.com with your details.


There is also a fantastic offer that if you join Stampin' Up! during the month of June for the cost of £99 then you will choose £130 worth of Stampin' Up crafting products of YOUR CHOICE, plus you can also choose TWO FREE STAMP SETS as well.  This means you will receive the equivalent of £170 worth of products for the cost of just £99.

In addition to this offer by Stampin' Up, as a thank you gift because you have "Joined my Team" I shall also send you a pack of 6 x 6" Designer Series Paper Stack of your choice.  This is a separate offer from me and will be sent out by me personally once you have contacted me with your choice.

If you would like more details of how you can join Stampin' Up then please click on the page tab along the top of this blog called "Join my Team".  All the terms and conditions will be explained in full.  This really is a fantastic offer and if you would like to discuss this with me then you can call me on 01582 504389 where I will be more than happy to discuss.

If you become a valued customer of mine you will become part of my Rewards Club and enjoy all the benefits. I shall be highly delighted!

If you my "Join my Team" I shall also be highly delighted.

Thank you for taking the time to stop by today and Happy Crafting.

Sandra x
Independent UK Stampin' Up Demonstrator

Labels: ,