Chocolate or Mint Imperial Clear Tiny Treat Boxes with Ruched Ribbon by Stampin' Up


I love these adorable clear tiny treat boxes that are in the new Stampin' Up Catalogue.  They are really brilliant for making quick easy treats.  Add chocolates or mints as I have done!  Great for wedding favours as well!

You will see in the video that follows I have just added a small piece of Regals Designer Series Papers and Voila!  They are made before you know it.  The new ruched ribbon ties into a bow so easily every time.  I love it!


Thank you for stopping by my blog today.
Don't forget to use my hostess code on my current blog when you shop online for orders under £150.  You will then become a member of my Rewards Club!

Thank you Sandra x
Independent UK Stampin' Up Demonstrator



Stampin' Up products used and showcased:
Product List


Labels: ,