Birthday Cake Card with Silver/Gold Heat Embossing using new Stampin' Up products


I have been having a play with my sponge daubers and coloured inks as I was trying to recreate a Birthday Card that I received recently.  Adding some gold and silver heat embossing has really made it pop!  I love watching the heat embossing turn under the heat tool. 

The sentiment from Party with Cake Stamp Set is a great size for cards and I used the Playful Backgrounds Stamp Set for my heat embossed bubbles.  Fab, what do you think?


I hope you enjoy watching my video tutorial.  My card measures 11 1/2" x 6" (29.2 x 15.2) and folded in half.

Thank you for stopping by today.
Don't forget to use my hostess code on my current blog when you shop online for orders under £150 to become a member of my VIP Rewards Club.

Thank you so much
Sandra x
Independent UK Stampin' Up Demonstrator



Stampin' Up products used and showcased:
Product List

Labels: , , ,