Join Stampin' Up and receive TWO extra free stamp sets in your bundle!


Stampin' Up are launching their new Catalogue on the 1st June 2016 and have just announced that there will be a fantastic offer for all new members who join during the month of JUNE 2016.

The offer is that from the 1st June 2016 you can join them for £99 and receive £130 worth of products of your choice, PLUS you can also choose 2 FREE STAMP SETS of your choice as well.  This amounts to £170 worth of products for only £99 and they are also giving you free postage too.  This really is an amazing offer!

If you would like to consider joining Stampin' Up then please go to the "JOIN MY TEAM page tab at the top of this blog where all the terms and conditions are explained.  This also means that you become a member of my Team and I would be delighted to welcome you and help in any way I can.

I also send you a free Stampin' Up product of a Designer Series Paper Stack of your choice from the new Stampin' Up Catalogue.  This offer is a thank you from me and will not be included in the above offer.  You would need to contact me separately regarding the paper stack of your choice.  This pack is worth £7.25.  I shall then post this out to you separately.

Thank you for your time today and Happy Crafting
Sandra x
Independent UK Stampin' Up Demonstrator

Please contact me via phone or email at Sandra.ronald1@btinternet.com or by phone at 01582 504389 or mobile 07776380544.  I will be very happy to answer any questions or queries you may have.



Alternatively, if you would like a catalogue please let me know and it will be my pleasure to pop one in the post free of charge.

Labels: