Gift Bag by Sandra Ronald, Independent UK Stampin' Up Demonstrator (Pootles Design Team Challenge)


So a warm welcome back to my blog today which follows on from yesterday when I made my Awesomely Artistic Card for the Pootles Design Team Challenge.  This is my matching Gift Bag that goes with my beautiful Card.


In my video today I have demonstrated my bag using Marina Mist cardstock.  Hope you like it.

Before you go I have a favour to ask of you.  If you could place an order with me to support my blogs and video tutorials, as I am a self-funding Independent UK Stampin' Up Demonstrator and all these great products have been supplied by me.  I would be extremely grateful for your support.  Thank you.



Thank you for stopping by today and Happy Crafting
Sandra x
Independent UK Stampin' Up Demonstrator

Stampin' Up produced used and showcased:
Product List
Aqua Painters
[103954]
£15.50
Simply Scored
[122334]
£27.00

Measurements
Marina Mist Cardstock - cut at 11 1/2" x 7" (29.3 x 17.8 cm)

score on the long side @ 3 1/2", 5 1/2", 9", 11"  (9, 14, 23 and 28 cm)

score on the short side @ 2" (5 cm)

part score down to 2" mark (5cm) @ 4 1/2" and 10"  (11.5 and 25.5 cm)

Don't forget to use my hostess code on my current blog when you shop online for orders under £150.  You will then receive a handmade card and gift from me in the post at the end of the month, as well as a Stampin' Up product too.

Thank you very much
Sandra x

Labels: ,