Easy Stick Purse using Stampin' Up Supplies


The idea for my Easy Stick Purse came from Sam (my up line demonstrator) at Pootles.co.uk, but I wanted to make it slightly bigger so I scaled up the size of the purse and also the top flap, although I must say it did give me a bit of a headache and many trial runs!  However, I got there in the end and love my larger design, which is probably more like a small clutch handbag rather than a purse.

I have used Basic Black and Whisper White Thick A4 cardstock to create my little purses or perhaps they are little clutch bags!  (What do you think?) I used my curvy corner trio punch to get that quirky little edge on the flap of my purses.  I just love the Everyday Chic Designer Series Paper as it gives my bags an elegant appeal!  I have closed them using the 0.5 x 8mm neodymium magnets from Amazon.  The metal rimmed pearls add a classy look!


I hope you love my purses as much as I do and here is the video showing how I created them....


Thanks for stopping by my blog today.
Sandra x x
Stampin' Up Demonstrator

Stampin Up products used and showcased:
Product List
Glue Dots
[103683]
£4.75
Simply Scored
[122334]
£27.00

Basic Black and Whisper White A4 Thick Cardstock - cut at 11 1/2" x 7 3/4" (29.3 x 19.8 cm)

Score on the long side at 1 1/4, 5 1/2, 6 3/4, 11" (3.2, 14, 17.8, 28 cm)
Still on the long side part score down to the 4 1/2" (11.5 cm) line at 5/8",  6 1/8" (1.6,  15.5 cm)

Score on the short side at 1/2", 1 3/4", 5 1/2", 5 7/8" (1.2, 4.5, 14, 15 cm)

Everyday Chic Designer Series Paper - two pieces - cut at 4 x 3 1/2" (10.2 x 9 cm) and 4 x 1 3/8" (10.2 x 3.5 cm)

Please use my hostess code on my current blog to receive a little something from me in the post at the end of the month.  Hostess cannot be added afterwards.

Please let me know what you think of my projects as I love to hear from you.

Sandra x

Labels: , , , , , , ,