Mini Treat Tubes using Stampin' Up Cellophane Bags


I love these Mini Cellophane Bags by Stampin' Up.  They measure 1" x 8" (2.5 x 20.3 cm) and are perfect for small sweet treats.  I have got 23 little sweeties in mine, so maybe not so small.  They are easy to fill and are absolutely perfect for children's parties, Valentine's Day, Easter and even Christmas.  The Stampin' Up catalogue number of these bags is 124134 and its so easy to order them from this website! 

I have made them quirky by adding a little sentiment and used the fringe scissors (catalogue no: 133325) (which I almost missed on Page 168 in the main Stampin' Up Catalogue) to make my little fluted top. 

I have also added the cute little chick from the FREE Sale-A-Bration stamp set called "Honeycomb Happiness" (141291).  Its free when you spend £45 on my Stampin' Up website.  Take a look at the Sale-A-Bration catalogue on the right hand side of my blog to see all the fantastic products you can get for free from 5th January to the 31st March 2016)!  The more you spend the more FREE PRODUCTS you choose!  Everyone loves a free gift, don't they?


Children would love to receive these at any time of the year.  I have added some little balloons and cupcakes using the Party Wishes Stamp Set and punched them out using the matching punch set.  This set is in the new Spring/Summer Catalogue that is on the right hand side of my blog.  Great products perfect for birthdays! 

Check out my video to see how easy they are to make.



Thankyou
Sandra x x
Stampin' Up Demonstrator

Stampin' Up products used and showcased:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


If you are interested in purchasing any of these Stampin' Up products then please click on the "Shop Online" link on the right hand side of this blog. 

If you love crafting and are interested in joining Stampin' Up during Sale-a-Bration for £99 to choose £160 worth of products then please click on the "Join Stampin' Up!" link.  There has never been a better time to join!

Please use the hostess code at the top of this blog to receive a free gift from me at the end of this month.  Please deselect the "No Contact" button when placing your order with Stampin' Up, as otherwise by law I cannot send you your free gift.  However, if your order is over £150 then please do not use this code.

Please let me know what you think of my projects, as I love to hear from you.
Sandra x