Christmas Tag Box




This Christmas Tag Box measures 7 1/4 x 2 1/2 x 1 1/2" (18.5 x 6.5 x 4 cm) and could be used for any gift that you wanted.  I have made it long as my Christmas Tags have the lovely striped 1/8" (3.2mm) Real Red and Garden Green ribbon on them and I wanted them to sit neatly into the box without the ribbon getting crushed. 


 
The Christmas Tags are 3D and I shall be showcasing them in another video to show you how I made them.  I adore them and you can fit 18 of them into this box.  When I make gift tags I like to make a lot, as 6 tags would never last me more than a few minutes at Christmas time before my box was empty!  That is how this project came about.  I made the tags first and then sized them to get the dimensions for my box.


So here's the video showing you how I made the box using Real Red Cardstock, Very Vanilla Cardstock and the lovely Festival of Trees Stamp Set.  I have made so many projects with this stamp set, its great.  Don't forget to look out for the video on my 3D Christmas Tags in a few days time.


 
http://www2.stampinup.com/ECWeb/default.aspx?email=sandra.ronald140btinternet.com&phone=(015)+825-04389&dbwsdemoid=5018570
 

Thankyou
Sandra
Independent UK Stampin' Up Demonstrator

Stampin' Up products used and showcased:
Real Red Cardstock 
Box Base - 10 1/4" x 5 1/2" (26.5 cm x 14 cm)
score on all four sides at 1 1/2" (4cm)

Very Vanilla Cardstock
Box Lid - 9 5/16" x 4 9/16" (24.5 cm x 11.5cm)
score on all four sides at 1" (2.5cm)

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


I hope you enjoyed this project.  If you would like to view the catalogue online then please click on the right hand side of my blog.

Sandra x

Please use the hostess code on my current blog for a share in the hostess goodies, but if your order is over £150 you become the Hostess and you get the Rewards!  (Don't forget to look at the Great Mini Christmas Cracker Giveaway - To enter spend a minimum of £50 in my online shop - Prize draw at the end of November 2015).